Delias Florist strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfillment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customer with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1) If any customer claims an order was not delivered we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to contact the filling florist to determine what occurred. In many cases delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurred. If a florist created an arrangement and attempted a delivery then that florist should be given the opportunity to complete the delivery.
2) If it is determined that the filling florist did not make the delivery attempt it is our policy to provide you with a refund. We always ask that the filling florist provide an apology arrangement to the recipient if it is determined that the filling florist was at fault regardless of the circumstances.
3) If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement then the recipient should contact the florist who made the delivery. In almost every case the filling florist will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement either the filling florist or Delias Florist must be contacted within 72 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by the filling florist. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify the filling florist or Delias Florist within 7 days of the original delivery date. A link to this page is provided with every order confirmation receipt emailed to the sender when the order was made. A link to this page is provided to all customers of Delias Florist at the time of placing an order. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided in the emailed receipt or on Delias Florist relating to refunds and/or replacements.
4) If an order is filled and it is determined that inappropriate or unauthorized substitution has occurred, we reserve the right to have the filling florist replace the arrangement.
5) Delias Florist will refund any purchases if the filling florist fails to provide a resolution to any problems that occur during the preparation and/or delivery of the item.
6) Delias Florist reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Delias Florist receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
7) Should any customer place an order through Delias Florist and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered then no refund can be issued. Cancellations cannot be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery such as in the case of a bad work or home address. The customer can obtain new information so the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. This is to protect the florist who fills the order and then attempts to make a delivery.
8) If you placed an order and indicated “Yes – Substitutions Allowed” Delias Florist attempt to fill the order as closely as possible, however if the container, flowers or other items that comprise the order are unavailable then the order will be substituted with content equal to the original value of the order.
9) Delias Florist is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Delias Florist will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
10) Delias Florist is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered. Delias Florist makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.
11) When a customer allows substitutions this means that the sender is allowing the filling florist to use those flowers they have available to work with in trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so. In cases of specialty items, such as items in an FTD ceramic container, if no florist has the arrangement then the order will be filled to the value spent using a different container that may not be similar to the one pictured.
12) Regarding international orders, once an order has been transmitted to the overseas office it cannot be cancelled for any reason. If a sender provides incomplete or inaccurate information the sender is responsible for updating the information so the overseas florist can complete delivery of the order.
All queries regarding our returns policy should be directed to:
745 Wilmslow road
Tel: 0161 445 1279